First Semester of BA + B.ED (intergrated)

My point of view about my First Semester !! 

Beginning my first semester has been an exciting step in my academic life. I am learning eight subjects—History, Political Science, Learning and Teaching, Community Project, Drama and Art, Program Orientation, English Communication Skills, and Indian Writing Skills. Each subject adds a unique dimension to my growth as a student and as a future teacher.

My deep interest in Political Science and History goes back to my senior secondary years. These subjects allow me to explore how societies are formed, how governments function, and how the past influences the present. They do not just give me knowledge but also help me develop a critical perspective about the world.

Alongside these, I truly enjoy English Communication Skills and Indian Writing Skills. English has always fascinated me, and through these courses, I am improving both my expression and my understanding of literature. Communication is not only about grammar but also about confidence, and I feel these subjects are enhancing my ability to connect with others effectively.

I also find value in subjects like Learning and Teaching, Community Project, and Drama and Art. These directly link to my dream of becoming a teacher. Learning and Teaching provides me with theoretical knowledge, while Drama and Art make me more expressive and confident. Community Project, on the other hand, helps me realize the importance of working with people and contributing positively to society.

Overall, my first semester is a blend of knowledge, creativity, and practical learning. It feels like the perfect foundation for my career and personal growth.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Superpower Every Student Needs: Persuasive Text

Descriptive Text: The Art of Making Words Come Alive 🌸