My First Mid-Term Exam Experience at LPU

Appearing for my first mid-term exams at Lovely Professional University was both exciting and nerve-wracking. As a first-year student, I had been hearing a lot about how different university exams are compared to school tests—and it was true. The environment was more formal, the evaluation more conceptual, and time management became a real challenge. During preparation, I realized that understanding the topics mattered more than just memorizing them. On the day of the first paper, my heart was racing, but once I started writing, confidence slowly replaced the anxiety. The invigilators were strict yet supportive, and the exam halls were well-organized. Each subject tested not only my knowledge but also how calmly I could perform under pressure. Overall, it was a valuable learning experience that made me more disciplined, confident, and aware of what real university-level examinations demand.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Superpower Every Student Needs: Persuasive Text

Descriptive Text: The Art of Making Words Come Alive 🌸

First Semester of BA + B.ED (intergrated)